CAMBOIS GP AND DISPENSING SERVICES
Our dispensary has now moved from the Cambois Miners Institute Building and will operate from our main site at Bedlington Station. There will be NO CHANGES TO SERVICE. Please telephone 01670 823917 or 01670 829889 to order. DELIVERY SERVICE WILL CONTINUE AS BEFORE.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE BRANCH FOR CAMBOIS PATIENTS.
***DISPENSING CAMBOIS PATIENTS Q&A***
Why is the dispensary closing?
- We are not closing, just relocating temporarily to our Bedlington site
Where will the dispensary be located?
- Within the Gables main site at Bedlington, just through the main entrance there is a service hatch on the left hand side.
What is the telephone number to order prescriptions?
- Within opening hours, number remaining the same 01670823917
- If dispensary is closed then ring 01670829889
What if I can’t travel to Bedlington?
- We will be providing a weekly delivery service if required. This will only be for vulnerable patients who cannot access Bedlington and do not have anyone to collect on their behalf.
Will I have to pay for delivery?
- No, delivery will be free
What are the dispensary opening hours?
- Monday – Friday 08:30am – 12pm -
- However, collection pick up can be arranged within the Bedlington opening hours of Monday – Friday 08:30 – 6pm
Why are you not staying in Cambois?
- Unfortunately the building we occupy does not meet our clinical requirements
Are you looking at alternative premises in Cambois?
- Yes, we are working with Northumberland CCG to relocate the dispensary
What if I need an emergency supply of my medication?
- Telephone 01670823917 or 01670829889 Monday – Friday 08:30am – 6pm
Will I still get the same service at Bedlington?
- Yes, no changes to our services provided. We are aware of infrequent public transport, so we can provide appointments around these times, please inform a receptionist of this
When is the dispensary going to move?
- We are planning to relocate by 31st March 2021
How long before you re-open in Cambois?
- This will depend how quickly we can find suitable premises
How will you keep the patients informed?
- By letter, posters, Teams meetings and social media
YOUR OPINIONS MATTER! - To have your say on how to improve wellbeing and how health and care services can support this please visit our 'Have your say' tab on the right and click on 'Upload Survey report', this will take you to an online survey.
Have your say - join our Patient Group