Onecall - 01670 536400
Onecall brings together adult social care and healthcare staff from the trust with Northumberland County Council staff from children’s services, and partners in Northumbria Police.
Onecall is a service which aims to provide help the most vulnerable people, helping to keep them safe and well, and also to offer help at the earliest opportunity before a situation could become more serious.
For example, you can call them if you need help with:
- Living safely and independently at home, this includes enquiries about equipment for living /bathing aids.
- Looking after someone who is ill or disabled
- Caring for a child or young person
- Family support if you are concerned about a child or young person
- Reporting abuse or neglect of a child or adult
- Finding alternatives if you can’t live at home
- Recovering from an illness or injury at home
When first contacting Onecall, they will direct your call to the right person and department. Their team includes social workers, district nurses, therapists, early help workers, or specialists in mental health, telecare and home improvement.
Onecall 01670 536 400
Text phone 01670 536 844
For more information you can visit the Website: https://www.northumbria.nhs.uk/our-services/adult-social-care/one-call/